Housing Program for Men
Alcohol and Drug in-house Recovery Program Policy
- JRM will not take known recurring violent criminals, arson, or known sex offenders or persons with known open warrants as clients into the recovery program.
- All Clients must have at least 7 (seven) days sobriety to enter the program and must test clean on entry.
- JRM is not equipped to handle long-term illness if this occurs the client must look for another facility.
- JRM will not take responsibility for items left behind by clients who leave the program and will dispose of the items in 14 days after client has left the housing area.
- No one will be admitted as a JRM client in the housing area under 18 years.
- Zero tolerance – No drugs, alcohol, weapons, gambling, theft or sexual misconduct.
- Must be able to obtain employment after the first 30 days of in-house requirements.
- Must participate in Church, Bible Study, and recovery meetings daily and weekly as scheduled to be in the program.
Program Outline: Core Program length is 6 months
- Professional Christian Counseling to help with the healing process from addiction weekly and bi-weekly
- Daily Devotions for encouragement in recovery
- Christian 12 Step
- Recovery Church Service weekly
- Nightly meeting either Church, Bible Study or AA meetings
- Life-Skills training and Crown Financial to manage money
- Mission work the first 30 days is encouraged and there after encouraged to do a couple hours of work each week to give back to the community
- Encouraged to build clean healthy relationship with others and accountability with others
- Life Coach—helps with Life Recovery Plan
Extended Program 3 months: Recommended
Men start to work on new life plan, Building Community, Cell, Serving others and build to finances per Crown principles for their new life start.
Diagram of the Recovery Program (link)
Alcohol and Drug Recovery Program fees range from $70 to $130 weekly for in-house clients. The fee paid weekly by client helps to cover housing, food and counseling.
Joshua Recovery Ministries:
Requirement for consideration for the in house drug and alcohol Recovery Program:
- Desire for Life Change
- Open to Christian teaching
- Must be employable
- Open to having your money managed by the ministry
- Willing to be evaluated by a Counselor before acceptance into the program
- Single men—dating is not encourage while in the program
- Can go 30 days without a pay check to work on in house requirements for your recover
- No Major health issues
- Have read and understand the basic Alcohol and Drug Recovery Program Policy
- No overnight stays for 5 month of the program
- Must be escorted the first 30 days wherever you go
- All visitors must be clean and sober and come on visitation days and be on the visitors list
Each candidate must take a written initial evaluation with one of our counselors. This will help you and Joshua Recovery Ministries determine if we have the right recovery program for you to obtain your recovery. The initial evaluation for intake at Joshua Recovery Ministries Office is $40.